Thursday, November 25, 2010

UiTM COVOCATION DAY 2010

Today I was going out for work early than usual since today is the first day of convocation at UiTM, which is my workplace. However, after the roundabout in front of the UiTM the road had already jammed with so many cars. I was shocked since the is still early. Then, I got headache when difficult to get parking for my car. A few minutes later, after make a round at the car park storey several times, I got parking at level three. Oh, my God!!! Its very far from lift to my office, which I had to walk around 5 to 8 minutes to get to the lift. Oh, this is really made me headache....I think I have to go out much earlier than today for tomorrow..maybe at 6.30am!

Although this morning situation had mad me hard to get parking and made me feels little bit angry for those who made double park at the parking lot, but deep in my heart, I feel happy for those who had successfully graduates their study. Well done and CONGRATULATIONS guys!! May all of you use your knowledge at the right way... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fellow Freinds...